Sunday, July 5, 2009

Runescape

In 2007, I decided to create a custom Magic set. About 700 cards later, I had created an entire block. An entire Magic: The Gathering block! Was a large endeavor for one person to do.

Using the nifty Magic Set Editor, I was able to mock up the cards rather well and print out proxies for drafting and such. My sets became hits across campus. I held "release" tournaments for my sets that included promo cards as well.

In 2009, I have decided to go down this same path once again. I would like to announce the newest Magic: The Gathering custom set block from Deppe Gaming. The 2009-2010 block will be the Runescape Block.

And here's just a little preview of what's to come.



By the Start of the next academic year, the set should be completed and the design phase for the next set will be starting.

Until next time, this is Deppe passing the turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment